The AlliLocker™ is 100% code free* when used on the track and allows you to bypass the TCM to lock/unlock the torque converter on demand. Turn the bypass switch off, and the TCM regains control of the torque converter clutch.
*The AlliLocker is NOT desinged to be used on public roadways. If used on public roadways, the AlliLocker may set a DTC causing a range shift inhibit. This can typically be cleared by a key cycle. When used on the sled pull or drag race track, where there is only one lock event, the AlliLocker will not cause a range shift inhibit.
The Allilocker™ operation is simple. Leave it in normal mode until you want control of the torque converter clutch (TCC). When you engage bypass mode (left rocker switch) the TCC is completely controlled by the pushbutton on the right (it is a latching pushbutton). If you press it down it locks the TCC and stays locked until you push it again which raises the switch back to the open/unlocked position.
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Transmission - Electrical
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Transmission - Tap Shifter
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Transmission - Electrical
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Transmission - Tap Shifter
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Transmission - Electrical
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Transmission - Electrical
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Transmission - Electrical
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds