ARP Dodge/Cummins Flex Plate Bolt Kit (1994-2007)
Kit includes a set of eight 8740 Pro Series flexplate bolts that are rated at 200,000 psi that replace the factory Dodge bolts.
ARP flexplate bolts feature an exclusive flat 12 point head design and a larger than stock underhead radius for increased strength. Each bolt is centerless ground to ensure the bearing surface is perpendicular to the threads creating equal load distribution. Optimum design, enhanced reliability and increased strength are the main attributes of ARP's Pro Series flexplate bolts.
These premium-grade ARP Pro series flexplate bolts are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining, they feature an exclusive, flat 12-point head design and a larger-than-stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved register.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H1.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds