Fleece Performance Cummins Crankshaft Barring Tool, 5.9L/6.7L (1998-2015)
Turn over your Cummins with ease with this Cummins Crankshaft Barring Tool. It is much easier to use than the barring tool that interfaces the flywheel housing and starter ring gear.
Remove the 4 bolts holding on the damper, install this tool, reinstall the bolts, and torque to spec. You'll never back a bolt out of the damper when trying to reach TDC and overshoot.
They are especially useful when removing and reinstalling a transmission. No need to use a pry bar on the starter ring gear to rotate the engine to R&R converter bolts.
Accepts 1/2" drive ratchet
Designed to be used with factory crank bolts and roll pins
No need to remove after installed
Built from 1018 steel
Works with Vibratech Fluidampr as well as factory dampers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H3.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds