Shipping & Returns & Cancellations
- What shipping options are available?
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What could cause a shipping delay?
- Cancellation & Return Policy
Q: What shipping options are available?
Online orders will be shipped through USPS, UPS, FedEx, based on the customer's choice at checkout. We do ship to P.O. boxes through USPS. Please contact us if you are interested in an expedited shipping on your order.
Q: Do you ship outside of the USA?
We do ship outside of the USA. Shipping charges vary depending on your location.
Q: What could cause a shipping delay?
Shipping delays can occur if the part(s) ordered are a specialty part or a part that we do not stock
Shipping delays can occur when the wrong address or zip code is submitted. If the shipping company can not deliver the package we will contact you via phone or email.
During the holiday season shipping delivery may vary as well as weather delays.
Note: We can provide the shipping service as requested, however, we cannot guarantee the listed delivery days in the case of one of the above situations.
Q: Cancellation & Return Policy
We will accept returns for any product if the following conditions are met:
- The parts are in like new condition, meaning they were never installed or opened.
- The return is made within 15 days of the purchase date.
We will only refund the price of each product and will not refund shipping charges.
If you wish to return a product, please follow these steps:
- Let us know what you wish to return by calling Parts at: 920-361-7700 or completing the RMA form.
- Once you have obtained a return merchandise authorization (RMA), you can ship the item(s) to:
Lincoln Diesel Specialties
N807 County Road E
Redgranite, WI 54970
- Lincoln Diesel Specialties
- We will issue a refund within 7 days after receiving the returned product and after we have inspected the parts to confirm that they are in new condition.