PPE Fuel Rail Race Plug (GM2004.5-2010)(RAM-2007.5-2010)
2007.5-2010 Dodge Ram
This valve helps maintain fuel rail pressure during high engine load conditions by completely blocking the pressure relief port(effectively eliminating fuel return to the fuel tank). It eliminates potential low fuel rail pressure DTC codes P1093 or P0087 (low fuel rail pressure during power enrichment) that are caused by insufficient FPRV spring pressure.
**COMES WITH O-RING**
- 2007.5-2009 6.7L 24V Cummins - Fuel System - Aftermarket - Fuel System Components
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Fuel System - Aftermarket - Fuel System Components
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Fuel System - Aftermarket - Fuel System Components
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Fuel System - Aftermarket - Fuel System Components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds