ATS High-Stall Five Star Torque Converter
2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax (High-Stall)
**$200.00 Core Charge Applies**
The Allison 1000 is one of the stoutest transmissions behind a light duty diesel. However, the factory converters that fail with high mileage, greater than stock power and/or frequent towing. OEM units are typically made with stamped metal components and the stall speed is not matched to the motor’s torque curve.
ATS Five Star converters completely eliminate these weaknesses. They feature our patented square tab clutch design (for reliability during lock-up), ATS’ proprietary clutch material, CNC cut steels, re-designed stators, Torrington bearings and stall speeds matched to the Duramax motor. The Five Star converter is designed to hold increase torque while efficiently transferring it to the transmission. The result is more power to the ground, lower transmission temperatures and greater overall performance.
ATS Five Star converters come with a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty – even for competition use.
- ATS Diesel Performance
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Transmission - Torque Converters
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Transmission - Torque Converters
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Transmission - Torque Converters
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Transmission - Torque Converters
- Torque Converters|Torque Converters|Torque Converters|Torque Converters
- Item Requires Shipping
- 78.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds