Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP(Internal Floating Piston) Rear Shock(1"lift) 2001-2018
Body-2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
Body Plating-Clear-anodized for a durable finish
Internal Reservoir-Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
Components-Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Shaft-5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
Piston-Race-developed high-flow piston design
Valving-Application specific valving to maximize performance
Seals-Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Oil-JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
Bushings-Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
Mounting-Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Roost Shield Kit- Sold separately select on Drop Down Option Menu
Protect the shock shaft and seals from rocks kicked up by tires. The Roost Shield securely attaches to 2.0 Performance Series IFP and 2.0 Evolution Series IFP shocks. The kit includes a pair of Roost Shields and all mounting hardware.
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Suspension - Shock Absorbers
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Suspension - Shock Absorbers
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Suspension - Shock Absorbers
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Suspension - Shock Absorbers
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Suspension - Shock Absorbers
- 2017-2020- L5P VIN Code Y - Suspension - Shock Absorbers
- Shock Absorbers|Shock Absorbers|Shock Absorbers|Shock Absorbers|Shock Absorbers|Shock Absorbers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L41.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds