ARP Dodge/Cummins Flywheel Bolt Kit (1989-2004) 5.9L
ARP - The world leader in fastener technology has just released a new Pro Series flywheel bolt kit for 1989 and later Dodge Cummins 5.9L & 6.7L diesel applications with standard flywheels. Does not fit 2005 and later applications with dual mass flywheels.
Kit includes a set of eight 8740 Pro Series flywheel bolts that are rated at 200,000 psi and a set of eight parallel ground chamfered washers that replace the factory Dodge bolt and washer.
ARP flywheel bolts feature an exclusive flat 12 point head design and a larger than stock underhead radius for increased strength. Each bolt is centerless ground to ensure the bearing surface is perpendicular to the threads creating equal load distribution. Optimum design, enhanced reliability and increased strength are the main attributes of ARP's Pro Series flywheel bolts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H1.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds