SoCal Diesel HD Standard Firing Order Duramax Camshaft (2001-2016)
Duramax Camshaft #6480
This is the #3388 cam's big brother, for those looking for the next level in performance.
Requires .050 piston valve pockets.
Works well from idle past 4200 rpm.
Valve Lash .012/.012
SoCal recommends the use of LLY or later lifters. Do not use LB7 lifters
Valve Adjustment Procedure
1) Rotate the engine and adjust one cylinder at a time.
2) When the exhaust valves just begin to open, adjust the intake.
3) When the intake valves are just past maximum lift, adjust the exhaust.
- SoCal Diesel
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Engine - Crankshafts-Camshafts-Harmonic Balancer
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Engine - Crankshafts-Camshafts-Harmonic Balancer
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Engine - Crankshafts-Camshafts-Harmonic Balancer
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Engine - Crankshafts-Camshafts-Harmonic Balancer
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Engine - Crankshafts-Camshafts-Harmonic Balancer
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L24.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds