Banks Power Big Hoss Twin 16 Port Manifold Assembly For Duramax (2001-2015)
This is for use at sanctioned racing events only.
A Banks Racing product proven in the Banks Duramax Sidewinder S-10 diesel drag truck, the Big Hoss Intake Manifolds are the only purpose-built manifolds created for a Duramax. Big Hoss replaces the factory's crude clamshell intake with a tuned 16-port manifold assembly that provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution for more available power at a given boost level. Includes: Twin plenum manifolds and mounting hardware, Fuel system relocation plumbing and hardware, Boost air inlet nipple fittings. For use at sanctioned racing events only.
•Twin plenum manifolds and mounting hardware
•Fuel system relocation plumbing and hardware
•Boost air inlet nipple fittings
•Enhances power, mileage and durability
•Larger & less restrictive than stock
•Provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution
•Part of the Banks Racing line
•The only purpose-built cast manifolds created for a Duramax
•Fits 2001-15 GM 6.6L (LB7/LML require modifications)
•For use at sanctioned racing events only
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Exhaust - Manifolds & Up Pipes
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Exhaust - Exhaust Manifolds & Up Pipes
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Exhaust - Exhaust Manifolds & Up Pipes
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Exhaust - Exhaust Manifolds & Up Pipes
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Exhaust - Exhaust Manifolds & Up Pipes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 34.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H19.0000” x L27.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds