Wagler Competition Products Duramax As-Forged Street Connecting Rods (2001-2017)
The affordable WCP Duramax As-forged Street connecting rods are the perfect solution for a hot street truck making 1,000 HP or less. The as-forged manufacturing process allows for the strength of forging, yet keeps the cost down by removing some of the extra processes that are put into the Competition series rods. The WCP Duramax
As-forged Street connecting rods have great value by featuring the benefits below:
• 100% Made in the USA
• Forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, MI 48183
• Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
• All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
• All CRC6.6ST connecting rods utilize factory replacement bearings
• All CRC6.6ST connecting rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons.
• All CRC6.6ST connecting rods come standard with ARP2000 7/16 fasteners.
• Machined in the vital areas and then shot peened to reduce stress risers
• Rated to handle up to 1,000 HP
• All sets balanced to a +/- 6 gram standard
- Wagler Competition Products
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Engine - Pistons & Rods
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Engine - Pistons & Rods
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Engine - Pistons & Rods
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Engine - Pistons & Rods
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Engine - Pistons & Rods
- 2017-2022- L5P VIN Code Y - Engine - Pistons & Rods
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds