Hamilton Cams, Dodge/Cummins Towing/Efficiency Camshaft Cast Iron (1998.5-2018) 5.9L/6.7L
Although it works great as an efficiency cam, it is also starting to be popular with common rail engines that have larger single turbos or that have larger valves and ports. Larger turbos typically have less low rpm response as do cylinder heads with large ports and/or large valves. In these applications, it will really help get large turbos spooled much earlier.
RPM Range: Idle-3000
•Drops EGT 200-300
•Better fuel economy 2-3 MPG+
•Increased bottom end power
•Quicker spool up
•Duration at .050? of lift 178 Intake, 208 Exhaust
•Used in daily drivers
•Large or small singles
•Meant for increased all around efficiency
- Hamilton Cams
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds