Hamilton Cams, Dodge/Cummins 5.9/6.7L, Cam Bearings For Big Vincent (1995-2019)
Full Set of 7- 55mm Cam bearings.
These high performance bearings are made in the USA for Hamilton Cams.
For use when replacing the OEM bearings. 12 valve engines have one bearing on the first journal. Some Common rail engines have one on the first journal and one on the seventh journal. If you are using springs that have over 450lbs of nose pressure,or a steel cam, it is a good idea to machine your block to run bearings on all seven journals. Use HC-1 on stock size cam journals (2.124?) Use HC-2 on our large journal cam Vincent (2.165?)
Both the HC-1 and HC-2 use 2.333 (+/-.0005) cam bore
- Hamilton Cams
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds