AFE BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tube Hot Side (LML)
Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Installs on the Hot-Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20111).
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
• Outflows stock Intercooler tube by 32%
• Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for increased flow
• Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
• Hot side tube fitment
• Includes premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
• Works with aFe or OE intercooler
• Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds