PPE Deep Allison Transmission Pan - Raw Finish
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. Large 3/4 inch cooling fins outside and heat sink fins inside reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium-magnet-equipped drain plug to keep metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
PPE exclusive built-in filter lock comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts and a new deep filter are included with this kit.
* Internal and external cooling fins, 6.25 inches from the face of the pan to the tops of the fins
* Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
* Decreases trans temperatures up to 40 degrees
* Robust side ribs provide added strength
* Pan cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy
* Plugs, cap screws, and washers are all Stainless Steel
* Large 1 inch drain port
* High strength Neodymium magnet-equipped Stainless Steel drain plug
* Drilled and threaded 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
* Compatible with OEM gasket
* Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick
* Built in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds