PPE Low Profile Aluminum Transmission Pan - Raw Finish
Thanks to the 3/4 inch external cooling fins, the fluid will run much cooler than the stock pan. The PPE pans are tough, too! The thick cast construction with external fins and the benefits of additional side ribbing, all PPE Transmission Pans are much stronger than the stock units.
Each pan is equipped with 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for easy installation of gauge sensors as well as a 17mm hex head drain plug that feature a powerful Neodymium magnet to attract and hold harmful ferrous metal particles floating in your oil.
New stainless steel Allen head mounting hardware is included.
The PPE Standard Profile Aluminum Transmission Pan is perfect for hot rod or marine applications.
* 3/4 inch External cooling fins reduce oil temp.
* Robust side ribs provide additional strength
* 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for gauge sensors
* High strength Neodymium magnet equipped stainless steel drain plug with re-usable Viton O-Ring
* Retains use of high-quality original Allison pan gasket
* Stainless steel plugs and Allen head screws
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds