PPE Low Profile Aluminum Transmission Pan - Black Finish
The PPE pans are tough, too! No, you can not use them as a skid plate, but thanks to its thick cast construction with external fins and the additional side ribbing, all PPE Transmission Pans are much stronger than the stock units. Each pan is equipped with 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for easy installation of gauge sensors as well as one of PPE’s Neodymium magnet equipped 17mm hex head drain plugs. The Neodymium magnet is an insanely strong magnet that attracts and holds harmful metal particles floating in your oil. New Stainless Steel Allen head mounting hardware is supplied. The PPE Low Profile Aluminum Transmission Pan is perfect for hot rod or marine applications and the best part is that it is manufactured right here in the USA.
•3/4 inch External cooling fins reduce oil temp.
•Robust side ribs provide additional strength
•1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for gauge sensors
•High strength Neodymium magnet equipped SS drain plug with re-usable Viton O-Ring
•Retains use of high quality original Allison pan gasket
•SS plugs and Allen head screws
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Transmission - Transmission Pan
- Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan|Transmission Pan
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H10.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds