Mishimoto Carbon Fiber Oil Catch Can (Universal)
Over time harmful oil will build up inside the turbocharger, intake manifold, intercooler and piping. A Mishimoto Carbon Fiber Oil Catch Can will prevent this from happening while its sleek carbon fiber exterior will add a touch of style to your engine bay.
An oil catch can serves other important purposes as well. It will prevent oil from getting into pressurized turbo plumbing, which can lead to couplers coming off under boost. Oil vapors can get into the intake system which will lower combustion temperatures and reduce overall efficiency. A Mishimoto Carbon Fiber Oil Catch Can will solve all these problems and give you the added security knowing that your performance parts are safe from harmful oil. This oil catch can, as with every Mishimoto catch can, comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
* Separates oil particles from PCV/CCV air
* Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
* Made from lightweight carbon fiber
* Compact design makes for easy engine bay placement
* Checking fluid levels made easy with built in sight tube
* Comes complete with mounting bracket, hose, all necessary clamps, fittings, and mounting hardware
* Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Carbon Fiber Oil Catch Can
(4) O-Ring Clamps
Mounting Bracket and Hardware
Hoses and Hardware
- 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Engine - Engine Components
- 2003-2004 5.9L 24V Cummins (Early) - Engine - Engine Components
- 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Engine - Engine Components
- 2004.5-2007 5.9L 24V Cummins (Late) - Engine - Engine Components
- 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Engine - Engine Components
- 2007.5-2009 6.7L 24V Cummins - Engine - Engine Components
- 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Engine - Engine Components
- 2010-2012 6.7L 24V Cummins - Engine - Engine Components
- 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Engine - Engine Components
- 2013-2021 6.7L 24V Cummins - Engine - Engine Components
- 2017-2020- L5P VIN Code Y - Engine - Engine Components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds