Stanadyne Performance Formula Fuel Additive Case 24-8oz Bottles (38564C)
Case of 24- 8 Ounce Bottles Treats 720 Gallons
The heart of the diesel engine is its fuel injection equipment and the major enemy of this equipment is poor quality diesel fuel. From our extensive research and testing and our experience in manufacturing diesel fuel injection systems, Stanadyne found that variations in diesel fuel quality around the world can adversely affect todays precision fuel injection systems. Poor quality diesel fuel can cause performance issues, premature wear, gumming of components, and plugged filters. To resolve these issues and to provide protection of the fuel injection system, Stanadyne developed its own line of diesel fuel additives.
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives are the only ones in the world that are:
Made by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
Tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers
Proven to perform best in independent tests
Stanadyne offers the most technologically advanced diesel and gasoline fuel additives in the industry. Our complete line provides year-round protection for all diesel and gas-powered vehicles. Keep your engine running at peak efficiency and performance with premium diesel and gasoline additives from CLARCOR Engine Mobile Solutions.
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives protect and improve the performance of all diesel fuel injection systems including:
High pressure common rail
Rotary distribution pumps
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives comply with federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad engines. Add Stanadyne Performance Treatment before fueling to ensure proper mixing.
This premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
*Meets all fuel system requirements regardless of make, model or year
*Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
*Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40Ã‚Â°F (22Ã‚Â°C),and cold filter plug point by up to 25Ã‚ÂF (13Ã‚Â°C), depending on base fuel
*Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and thin
*Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
*Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
*Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
*Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
*Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
*Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
*Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
*Fights the formation of corrosion and rust
*Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
*Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
*Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
*Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B5 (5% bio content approved ) - increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
- GM Duramax - 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2017-2023- L5P VIN Code Y - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- Dodge Cummins - 2003-2004 5.9L 24V Cummins (Early) - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- Dodge Cummins - 2004.5-2007 5.9L 24V Cummins (Late) - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- Dodge Cummins - 2007.5-2009 6.7L 24V Cummins - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- Dodge Cummins - 2010-2012 6.7L 24V Cummins - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- Dodge Cummins - 2013-2021 6.7L 24V Cummins - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.5 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds