GM AC Delco Synthetic Axle Lubricant 75W-140 (2001-2018)
A fully synthetic, wide viscosity span automotive GL-5 gear lubricant. This product's superior low/high temperature properties ensure that bearings, gears, and seals receive proper lubrication at temperatures as low as -40°C while providing superior load-carrying ability and protection from gear wear at elevated temperatures encountered in high ambients or trailer tow and other sever service applications. •Superior thermal and oxidation stability
•Compatible with most conventional automotive gear oils
•Formulated without viscosity index improves
•High shear stability/stay in-grade performance
**Note: For use only on 3500 HD pickups**
Subject to interstate shipping regulations.
- AC Delco
- GM Duramax - 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- GM Duramax - 2017-2023- L5P VIN Code Y - Additives/Lubricants/Fluids/Sealants
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H5.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds