BD Power Dodge/Cummins Killer Frost Plug Plate (2003-2018)
The coolant pressure can reach 70+psi at high rpm before the thermostat fully opens. This will cause a corroded frost plug to leak. The BD rear frost plug is able to be seal the leak without the need to hammer out the old frost plug.
Works with the frost plug in place, blown out, or leaking
• No need to punch the old frost plug out
• Utilizes one large #333 O-ring
• Works with and without a TCC crossover tube
• Five flanged head bolts to keep the coolant contained
• 6.7L require the bell housing support bracket to be removed
• Perfect time to install one is when the transmission is removed!
- BD Diesel Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds