SunCoast Dodge/Cummins Triple Disc Torque Converter, 2000 Stall, 48RE (2003-2007)
Subject to a Fully Refundable $300.00 Core Charge
SunCoast Dodge series torque converters are designed and manufactured in-house. Because of this, we're able to supply almost any request in regard to stall, torque multiplication, efficiency to custom applications.
Custom-designed billet stators provide better torque and efficiency prior to lockup. SunCoast's custom-designed CNC-machined billet piston houses its 3-disk converter lock up clutches and will not flex like other billet converters on the market. This clutch then applies to the custom CNC-machined forged billet cover.
- Multiple Billet Stators for Various Stalls (1800-3000 Stocked)
- Custom Pump and Turbine Modifications (in-house)
- Tig Welding to Reinforce Furnace-brazed Fins
- Proprietary Converter Clutches with Trapezoid Clutch Teeth (No Round Tabs)
- CNC-Machined Billet Stators (1800-3000 RPM Stall)
- 4140 Turbine Splines (Heat-treated Depending on Application)
- Billet Steel and Aluminum Pistons
- Forged Billet Cover Strength (Proprietary Raybestos Converter Clutch Plates)
- Pressure-tested welds/spun-balanced to ensure highest quality
2000 STALL 24V 3D CONVERTER
48RE 2000-STALL BILLET STATOR:
Great for towing and mild charger trucks. If a slightly larger charger is used, driving characteristics will remain the same. While this converter remains the same stall speed as the factory one, it couples much more efficiently. This converter also utilizes a completely redesigned billet stator and replaces the thrust washer setup and with the Torrington thrust bearings. If running a larger charger, refer to the 2361848-9-3D 2,200-stall or higher, along with the option of the shaft.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 80.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds