B&W Inverted Ball Coupler (Universal)
If you are a proud owner of a B&W Turnoverball hitch, then you just might be on the lookout for some accessories to add to it! If your gooseneck ball is on your trailer instead of in your truck, then place the inverted coupler/adapter in your Turnoverball receiver, remove the pin, lower the inverted ball into the adapter, replace the pin, and you're ready to tow.
Designed to work with B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch - sold separately
Gooseneck eyelet attachment
Constructed from heavy-duty steel
Limited lifetime warranty
- B & W Hitches
- GM Duramax - 2001-2004 LB7 VIN Code 1 - Hitches/Receivers
- GM Duramax - 2004.5-2005 LLY VIN Code 2 - Hitches/Receivers
- GM Duramax - 2006-2007 LBZ VIN Code D - Hitches/Receivers
- GM Duramax - 2007.5-2010 LMM VIN Code 6 - Hitches/Receivers
- GM Duramax - 2011-2016 LML VIN Code 8 - Hitches/Receivers
- GM Duramax - 2017-2020- L5P VIN Code Y - Hitches/Receivers
- Dodge Cummins - 2003-2004 5.9L 24V Cummins (Early) - Hitches/Receivers
- Dodge Cummins - 2004.5-2007 5.9L 24V Cummins (Late) - Hitches/Receivers
- Dodge Cummins - 2007.5-2009 6.7L 24V Cummins - Hitches/ Receivers
- Dodge Cummins - 2010-2012 6.7L 24V Cummins - Hitches/Receivers
- Dodge Cummins - 2013-2021 6.7L 24V Cummins - Hitches/Receivers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H11.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- LDS Difference
- We're Diesel CrazyWe are passionate about diesel performance!
- Same Day ShippingWe know you can't wait, we ship the same day!
- Best Quality BrandsWe sell what we put on our own trucks!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds